[Techtalk] Help wanted

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Sat Aug 24 00:51:28 EST 2002

Is there anyone out there who can do GUI work and is looking for a project? I
work on an open source unified instant messenger called Everybuddy (see my
sig), and have just finished a major rewrite that separates the UI from the
core. The core is now in a usable state, but we really need GUIs! The
low-level communications code is already written, and there is a complete
specification for the protocol they use to talk to the core.

I am, of course, not just looking for graphical UIs. Is there a curses
enthusiast out there, or someone who has experience of, or just wants to try
their hand at, a text-to-speech UI for blind or partially-sighted users?
Speak up!

If you're interested, please give me a shout. Thanks a lot!

Meredydd
--

MSN Developer, Everybuddy project
http://www.everybuddy.com/