[Techtalk] Who Knows IRQ

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Tue Aug 20 19:16:10 EST 2002

i think this might be the essence of my problems with my thinkpad 600E - it
shares the dsp between modem and sound - so both are on irq 11.
i still can't seem to get the dang thing to work, although the sound modules
are loading happily now, the kernel doesnt seem to be recognising the sound
chip at all - it doesnt appear in /proc/interrupts.

anyone got any ideas?... heeeeeelllp!!!
i really dont know what to do when this sorta thing happens....

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk