[Techtalk] Re: [Newchix] Maths and Matrices

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 14 12:59:22 EST 2002

I appologise for resubmitting this post, I recieved a reply saying it hadn't
been deliverd because the mail-box was full.  Although I thought this was a
bit strange I didn't have time to think about it.  And reposed the message
before I realised that it was a reponse from someone subscribed to the list
and not the list itsself.  And that people had already responded.

Thanks for your advise, I will look into all the solutions people have
suggested and see what I like.

sue