[Techtalk] downloading Oracle problems

Jayne Heger jayne at sphynx.clara.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 15:10:21 EST 2002

Hello,

has anyone else had any problems downloading Oracle 9i for Linux?
It seems everytime I go to the Oracle site, log in, and try to download it it
always goes back to the page I was viewing before.
Strangely enough this only happens when I try the Linux version.

Is there another site I can download it from?
I really need it to be on my machine, preferably the Linux  version as I don't
want to keep re-booting to Windows just to use that. Windows is for games
only ;)

Thanks,

Jayne