[Techtalk] "I need to use Windows because ..."

Tabatha Persad tabatha3 at attbi.com
Sun Aug 11 14:11:07 EST 2002

Hi Kai,

Quanta Plus does support configuring key bindings in the settings.
There are already some created for you, but they are changeable if
you're used to certain keyboard shortcuts already.  Pretty much
everything you see that can be accessed by an icon or a drop down menu
can have a keyboard shortcut configured for it.

There is also a section for configuring "actions".  It looks like you
can define and configure the behavior of the tags as well.

I double checked and it looks like you can configure keyboard shortcuts
for the commands you mentioned.

Hope that helps!
Tabatha