[Techtalk] OpenOffice

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sun Aug 11 11:59:57 EST 2002

hey, thats wonderful! i'm so glad it got it working... glad my memories of
struggling with OO in the past came to some good use :)

its a really nice wordprocessor - the nicest i've seen for GNU/Linux yet, and
it can export to .doc format which is pretty darn rare!

hmm.... i havent tried changing the screenfont... not sure if its in
preferences (its a while since i used OO) or if you'd need to hack the
code....!!!! ;-) probably it would be quite a simple hack though....

best wishes

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk