[Techtalk] Re: [Techtalk]File Found ! Was:Icons for GNOME Applets Subsection

Sujita Purushothaman sujita at mimos.my
Fri Aug 9 11:05:14 EST 2002

Hi everyone,
       I found the file I was looking for, it's the .directory file in
the
/usr/share/applets/My-Applet.
I downloaded gnome-core and used gdb to run the GNOME Menu Editor
and when I reached the function that ran when the save button was
clicked, I printed out what I thought was relevant variables and
found this file path. :-) Yay!

Rgds,
Sujita