[Techtalk] Website Building Program For Dummies (me)

Syleniel grrliegeek at elenari.net
Wed Aug 7 19:15:59 EST 2002

On Wednesday 07 August 2002 04:20 pm, Charlotte Oliver wrote:
> Doesn't Netscape for linux have a component for this sort of thing?

Both Netscape and Mozilla have page editors. I have tried out the Mozilla
editor (the command is mozilla -edit). I personally don't prefer the Mozilla
editor for actual publishing, because it assumes that your images are all in
the same directory as the html file. It also doesn't handle layers well, but
that's probably not a consideration for a basic web page. :)

Syleniel