[Techtalk] Problems with a small program...

octal at solon-ohio.com octal at solon-ohio.com
Mon Aug 5 20:20:07 EST 2002

Hi, Beth!

I'm running RH 7.3, also and I've downloaded lnxbackup-1.0, moved it to
/tmp, untarred, cd'd to /tmp/lnxbackup/, 'make', and then ./lnxbackup
and it's started just fine. I did all of this as a user rather than as
root.

I'm running gtk+-1.2.10-15. Have you verified your version of gtk? This
is just a guess as I simply have the stock RH 7.3 install with patches
(excluding kernel) applied.

cheers.
octal