[Techtalk] Losing Gnomba Server Connections

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:47:51 EST 2002

I'm able to hook up Gnome Samba Browser and connect to my LAN... but the
minute I shut down the browser.... everything disconnects and I'm unable to
search through out LAN using Nautilus....  I also tried to activate Gnome
Samba Browser (which was successful) then open up Nautilus to see what was
happening..  I was still unable to check into the LAN system.  It worked
great in Mandrake 8.1   but it doesn't work in  Mandrake  8.2