[Techtalk] Shell wrapper written in Perl...

Leslie Simpson leslie at freakybutt.net
Sat Apr 20 13:10:06 EST 2002

Well its not but that .... util-linux (binary) you were referring... is
only for Linux. On their site.. it says "Util-linux is attempting to be
portable, but the only platform it has been tested much on is Linux
i386." I was kind of hoping if anyone knew of a PERL script that would
do it anyway :) So I could modify it to my needs. But I have looked
everywhere and I don't think there are any.

- leslie