[Techtalk] OSPG Meeting Wed Apr 10 7pm at America Pizza, Berkeley

Robin Rowe rower at MovieEditor.com
Sun Apr 7 22:43:41 EST 2002

Open Source Programmers Group Meeting

*** NOTE LOCATION CHANGE ***

Meeting 2nd Wednesday, April 10, 2002, from 7-9pm at America Pizza, 2072
University (just west of Shattuck) in Berkeley near the Berkeley BART
station.

Free meeting for those interested in open source programming in Linux or
other operating systems. This is a friendly open forum to discuss issues
related to open source software development or documentation. If you have a
burning question about programming or perhaps an interesting story about
overcoming a bug please come and share. We look forward to hearing about
your ideas, frustrations, and triumphs.

Instead of Au Coquelet Cafe, this month we're trying nearby America Pizza
for a change of pace. It is almost next door to the usual location. For
those on a student budget, America Pizza has a $1.85 cheese pizza slice with
soda special. They also serve pasta, sandwiches, salads, and deserts.

RSVP not required, but appreciated. Please direct your RSVP to me off-list.

For more information see www.OpenSourceProgrammers.org.

Cheers,

Robin