[Techtalk] More kernel

JenniferS.Davis JenniferS.Davis
Tue Oct 30 00:40:10 EST 2001

As you can see below, again, the list has the answer :)!  Thanks.  I took
Rob's advice.  I will probably not do any more to the SCSI modules unless I
need them to operate my CD-RW.  CD burning is something I still haven't
mastered in Linux and I still use another OS to do that.  When, 2.4.14 comes
out, I will try applying the patch (if necessary) and restoring SCSI.

Jenn

Trying 192.168.0.2...
Connected to pinky.jenn.ca.
Escape character is '^]'.
pinky login: jsd
Password:
Linux 2.4.13.
Last login: Mon Oct 29 23:08:25 -0500 2001 on pts/2 from localhost.
No mail.

Woohoo...!

Almut Behrens wrote, ...

--