[Techtalk] webmin

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Sat Oct 27 13:42:10 EST 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 08:04:01PM -0400, wolf wrote:
> has anyone used webmin at all? difficult to configure? good program? any
> thoughts, opinions?

I really like it, and used it a lot when I was first learning how to
admin my system. I is very easy to use, very comprehensive due to its
modular design, and very reliable in my experience.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

Microsoft has innovated nothing. The thing I find most contemptible is
Bill's lying, this thing about innovating. It makes me want to puke. That's
innovation a la Rockefeller, not innovation a la Edison.
	--Oracle Corp Chairman Larry Ellison