[Techtalk] Random musing

Jen B jen at sedition.org
Sun Oct 21 19:06:27 EST 2001

The Macy's on 7th Ave & 34th St in Manhattan (across from
Penn Station and a really large tourist and commuter thouroghfare)
has two huge video screens playing advertisiments for thier products
and stores. One Friday in August the videos stopped in favor of
part of a Windows desktop with a big Norton Update box. Probably
the best use of unintentional guerilla advertising I've ever seen.
(Ironically enough I was loading up a car with Linux servers when I saw
it)

-Jen