Networking things Was: RE: [Techtalk] DHCPD Question

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Fri Oct 12 15:20:03 EST 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 05:07:18AM -0400, Kath wrote:
> That reminds me of something I've been pondering out... Linuxchix should do
> a howto/help series... but really basic stuff.

Anything that any writes, I would love to publish on the LDP. We can
always use more good articles. Although in some cases it might be
better to work on and improve an existing HOWTO if it is just lacking
some information.

</shameless self promotion>

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

The idea that people know what they want is wrong. They need to be pulled
through the Web.
	--Former MSN Vice President Laura Jennings