[Techtalk] My previous post in the Star Office thread

Sunnanvind Briling Fenderson sunnanvind at fenderson.com
Mon Oct 8 21:56:25 EST 2001

Sheesh! I don't know what's up with me sometimes. Not only might it
have been offensive to a lot of people, it was off topic as well. I
didn't see that it was a techtalk post. I thought it was to grrltalk.

Anyhow, to clarify - the only reason I wrote that thing about Star
Office using code from openoffice.org was to explain the reason why
openoffice.org isn't attracting as many hackers as anticipated.

And taking up politics, especially when it's broad questions as
ideologies, is generally a bad idea.

Sunnanvind (yes, I am looking into getting an email program with an
outbox function...)