Non-US Participants was ([Techtalk] US Participants)

Jennifer Davis jsd at brain.jenn.ca
Mon Oct 8 18:06:13 EST 2001

Wow, this thread seems to be generating interest.  After I graduated, I
lived in the US, it was Detroit, and when I went to University, I saw the
US everyday from my apartment's window, stuff like the Renaissance
Centre, Tiger Stadium, the Comerica Building and the Post Office,  Now I
live in Ottawa, Ontario.....and I wonder who here is from Canada or
anywhere else in the world...

---
Jennifer S. Davis
jsd at jenn.ca