[Techtalk] Best components for a new Linux box? (was: Building boxen)

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Wed Nov 14 23:22:03 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 07:14:38PM -0500, Malcolm wrote:
> I've not had problems with Linksys in the past.

My Linksys also have always run fine. I think one out of four failed
in about three or four years of operation. Two of the others are
running on my home netork now, and one is a boxed backup.

But they were difficult to configure and set up back in my Red Hat 5.1
days. Since then, Red Hat 6.2+ and Debian handle them fine.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

I have no idea what you're talking about when you say 'ask.'
	--Bill Gates, in his deposition for the Microsoft antitrust trial