[Techtalk] brace in a .deb

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Tue Nov 6 01:29:02 EST 2001

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 11:34:11PM +1100, Sam Watkins wrote:
> Once upon a time, I wrote "brace", a C preprocessor which lets you write
> C that looks like python.  I wrote a program in brace today, and that
> program had to go in a .deb, so I packaged brace too.  Comes with a
> short man page and examples.  All you Python programmers can enjoy C
> again!  Brace is implemented in brace - it's one of the examples.

Wow. That is either incredibly cool or incredibly perverse, and I'm
not quite sure which.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

Mine is the secret
That opens upon the door of youth,
And Mine is the cup of wine of life,
That is the Cauldron of Ceridwen
That is the holy grail of immortality.
		-- from The Charge of the Goddess, Doreen Valiente