[techtalk] OpenSSH Trusted Host Setup Question

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Tue May 22 13:13:10 EST 2001

As far as im aware, OpenSSH2 uses /etc/hosts.allow ?

[blakjak at phoenix blakjak]$ telnet localhost 22
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to phoenix.
Escape character is '^]'.
SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_2.3.0p1

Other than that, chec out the config files in /etc/ssh ?

-.-. --.-
Mark Foster - markf at intermech.co.nz
IT Manager, Intermech Ltd
+64-21-499-368 / +64-9-525-2220