[techtalk] My bad NT day

coldfire rolick571 at duq.edu
Sat May 19 09:12:51 EST 2001

> I set up Linux to do my internet connection sharing for now.  Does anyone
> have experience using OpenBSD as a firewall?  Or even, securing up a
> decent Linux box to share a modem connection and do firewall chores.

i would urge you to pick a linux distribution and stear clear of bsd ..
but perhaps that's just because i'm a linux advocate and not bsd :)
regardless, setting up internet connection sharing with a firewall on a
linux box is fairly easy.  just takes a little bit of reading to
familiarize yourself with how it all works, and how to get it done ;P

abe