[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #474 - 12 msgs

Joseph Barney jbarneyut at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 18:26:57 EST 2001

If anyone wants to know where to get Linux cheap
without having to buy a 40 buck power pack at a store
(though I do believe in supporting them) you should
give these stores a try.  (Especially people just
starting out for whom I'd recommend Mandrake - which I
use).

http://www.lsl.com
http://www.cheapbytes.com
http://www.linuxmall.com

and if you're willing to spend some dough and get a
nice Linux compatible machine - check out:

http://www.elinux.com

If anyone knows of additional ones or better ones I'd
love to hear about them.

Joe