[techtalk] PDA

Catie Flick liedra at liedra.net
Mon May 14 18:40:41 EST 2001

On  9 May, Mary E. Mulderrig wrote:
> Hi:
>
> It's called the Agenda VR series of PDA's. Try linuxmall. THey have them
> listed for ? $249.00

I know this is a little old, but I have an Agenda (and am about to give
a talk on it to the local LUG (Sydney LUG - http://www.slug.org.au)) and
it a) doesn't run quake and b) doesn't do hand recognition. I don't
recognise those as being attributes to any linux-running PDA as most of
the ones that run VR Linux are at the same stage as the agenda, and the
others run QTEmbedded.

If you want any more info, please feel free to email me (or the list!)
and I can ramble a bit in prep for this talk.
Note that I'm not employed by Agenda, I just happen to have a developer
edition :)

Catie

--

 Acephali \A*ceph"a*li\, n. pl. [LL., pl. of acephalus. See Acephal.] 1. A
fabulous people reported by ancient writers to have heads.

	 - http://www.dictionary.com
----
http://www.liedra.net