[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #454 - 3 msgs

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Mon May 14 08:42:50 EST 2001

Linda MacPhee-Cobb wrote:

> If you wish for linux to become a mainstream operating system

Heh. Big 'if'. I just use it because I like it, I'm not particularly
an advocate.

> As for not believing that a female can be pretty/do physics/do
> computers/

Um. Noone's said that here - or at least, if someone did, I didn't
catch it. Nor did anyone else other than you, apparently.

> As for the troll reference I do not understand it? If I do not agree
> with you I am a troll?

Nope. If you sound adversarial and accusatory - which you have
been - and make attacks on us, then you are probably a troll.

 > Personal attacks weaken your aguments and show
 > others that your point can not stand on its own merits.

Yup. We noticed.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/