[techtalk] Documentation and security...the saga continues....

Rialian rialian at his.com
Sun May 13 00:48:50 EST 2001

> > Who are these back doors built in for?

===Probably for those that manage their own systems...something that Linux
encourages in people.

===I am a newbie, and I knew of this....I am suprised it has caused such a
hubaballo.  It is reasonably simple to shut down, and I saw it as directed
towards those of us that have our systems in a place that we control physical
access to.

===I think it is quite apparent this was a troll...and while effective in
getting ire, it was far from the best one I have ever seen.

								Rialian