[techtalk] Pretty Report Writer Needed for Pointy-Head Boss

J-Mag Guthrie j-mag at brokersys.com
Tue May 8 11:50:13 EST 2001

(not mine) Someone I know needs to locate a report writer similar to
Crystal Reports or R&R Report Writer that can (be taught to) deal with
PostgresSQL.  Perl-based is adequate, but my friend views Perl as a
write-only language and rather dislikes messing with other people's
abortions.

Any help would be welcomed.

--
J-Mag Guthrie        /"\  "Even Microsoft's product managers privately
Brokersys            \ /   concede that this new version, with its