[techtalk] Biscuit jack?

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Mon May 7 19:30:38 EST 2001

I should apologize up front for the "me too!" but I couldn't resist
seconding that motion. Google is amazing for all kinds of searches,
particularly tech searches. Its search results are far more relevant than
any other search engine I've used. I use IE. I like IE. But the MSN search
engine it uses is horrible. Quite frankly, I'm beginning to think MSN stands
for Microsoft Shopping Network.