[techtalk] netware vs. linux..?

Walt pippin at fred.net
Wed Mar 21 13:15:10 EST 2001

I know NetWare isn't much in the headlines
these days, but how does it really perform?

I know some people running a system with
about 500 users and it constantly seems to
be having trouble. Obviously I don't have
nearly as many users, but they're pros and I'm
a newbie and I have better trouble-free uptime
than they do...

Just wondering if someone else there has
comparative experience on Netware.

Thanks,
Walt

-~

     I never work better than when I am inspired by anger; for when I
     am angry, I can write, pray, and preach well, for then my whole
     temperment is quickened, my understanding sharpened, and all
     mundane vexations and temptations depart.
                         Martin Luther