[techtalk] Re; Help with hardware woes?

Wood, Mary conmwo at SoftwareAG-USA.com
Thu Mar 8 20:46:01 EST 2001

It's alive!!!

When Kent sent out his re;, I'd tried everything in his
text except I was awaiting a new processor from Dell.
Sure enough, the new processor did the trick.  On the
one hand, it's so much easier on my fragile newbie ego
to be able to jiggle a cable and have all be right with
the universe.  On the other hand, I learn volumes from
major hidden problems like this that take me on lengthy
journeys through the hardware jungle and back.  I always
come out feeling like I've moved up a step on the geek
ladder!

Thanks all for the tips and hand-holding.

- Mary;  The PC Goddess is feeling powerful again!