[techtalk] IMPORTANT: Linuxchix is moving

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Tue Jun 5 07:55:14 EST 2001

Martin.Caitlyn at epamail.epa.gov wrote:

>> Linuxchix is moving, and so are its lists.
>

> I can't help but notice that despite Jenn's announcement, all the messages
> seem to be on the old .org lists.  I've kept on getting messages all along,
> and none are on the .simegen.com address.  Jenn, is there a cutover date?
> Which list should we *really* be using?

The domain has already been cut over. 'linuxchix.org' MIGHT lead
you to the old lists, or MIGHT lead you to the new lists.

In a week, it won't matter - linuxchix.org won't refer to the old
site for anyone. For the course of this week, the only reliable list
is linuxchix.simegen.com.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/