[techtalk] Software/GUI specs

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Wed Jun 27 15:51:47 EST 2001

Hi Folks,

Are there systems out there, besides UML, that people use to specify
functionality of software, and/or the way a GUI will work? I'm
looking for a method that will make it easy for everyone involved
(including a client) to understand what a peice of software will do,
as well as help me (the developer) make sure I get what is really
intended by the client.  UML is good at determining a lot of detail,
but I think you have to know a bit of UML in order to understand it -
I'd like something that everyone can understand, if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Michelle