[techtalk] File sharing over the internet

kath kath at kathweb.net
Fri Jul 6 20:42:11 EST 2001

<Flame Against HBed Friend Using My Email Client, Again>

Thnks for clearing up me being a non-specific dumbass for me yet again,
James.

You could at least use the right e-mail account to send it out and thus
complete your half-hearted attempt at clearing up my misclarity under my
name, turkey.

Where are you now, out on the "ruff" again helping your brother get off it,
again?

Ok, done bashing you publicly.  msg me when you get in ;)

</End Flame Using The List For Personal Vengeance and Humiliation>

- k