[techtalk] Linux Email Clients

root ranger at optonline.net
Mon Jan 22 17:17:41 EST 2001

Well, I'd like to have KDE2, because I always love the greatest newest
bestest thing :)

So to install KDE2, I put deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde potato main
crypto optional qt1apps in my sources.list and then do apt-get install
task-kde ?  Then I should install the packages manually that it can't do
automatically?

- Kath