[techtalk] Linux Email Clients

ktb x.y.f at home.com
Mon Jan 22 13:58:14 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 01:17:11PM -0800, Kath wrote:
> What is a good email client for Linux (KDE in Corel)?
>
> I need one that is basically MS Outlook Express.  I haven't been able to
> find one that lets me have mutliple accounts with unique pop and smtp
> servers.  Also, Mozilla (M18 .deb) won't check every single email
> account that I have, I have to do them all uniquely, but it will
> autocheck them every few minutes, like it told it to.

Kmail allows multiple accounts.  I found it to work fairly well, sorts
mail nicely.  I've also heard that the Netscape 6 mail program has multiple
account support but I haven't used that particular version so I have no
first hand experience.
hth,
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson