[techtalk] Computer Books

Aaron Malone aaron at munge.net
Wed Jan 17 18:47:38 EST 2001

On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 09:24:35AM -0800, Jen Hamilton wrote:

> The best System Administration book I've ever come across is O'Reilly's
> Essential System Administration by AEleen Frisch. I've yet to find  a
> decent Sys Admin. book for Solaris, though.  Any suggestions?

Sun publishes a couple of sysadmin books for Solaris -- I've got their
System Administrator's Guide and Advanced System Administrator's Guide.
They won't teach anyone to be an admin, but I found them extremely useful
for finding Solaris-specific information.

--
Aaron Malone (aaron at semo.net)        "Clothes make the man.
System Administrator                  Naked people have little or