[techtalk] Networking Courses

Tina McDuffie tina at webbwoman.com
Fri Feb 23 04:27:30 EST 2001

At 01:12 PM 2/19/01 -0600, Umashankar, Bala wrote:
>I am interesred to learn Networking. Can any one suggest from where can I
>get a good training?

Also try local user groups and continuing education centers.  Here in San
Diego we've got lots of *free* continuing ed classes on networking, Linux,
etc.  User groups are also an excellent source of information.  They often
hold seminars, have installation parties, etc.

>Any one who is already trained and working in this field or is learning the
>networking course , please give your suggestions.

You'll also want to get certified in whatever flavor of networking you
study: Cisco, MCSE, NetWare, etc.  Employers like that.

Tina
WebWoman
webwoman at webbwoman.com
www.webbwoman.com