[techtalk] Open Source Projects

A Kozic ak38 at drexel.edu
Fri Feb 16 15:10:58 EST 2001

I'm a college student, and I was looking for a part time job, just for the
sake of experience & such. (I can get more money sponging off my mother
when I don't have a job. I love my mom...)

But I was thinking, I'd much rather code at home in sweats for free
than get dressed up, drive somewhere in the car I don't have, and code for
money. So, Open Source.

Any advice for a Linux/GNU newbie, with good C++/Java skills and some time
on her hands?

--Alison

       A Kozic        | Tell a man there are 300,000,000,000 stars
     ICQ 97567379     |  in the universe and he will believe you.
    ak38 at drexel.edu   | Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and
  akozic at hushmail.com |   he'll have to touch it to be sure.