[techtalk] disappearing mouse!!

FeO ferrousoxide at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 5 18:55:32 EST 2001

Actually, I've had that sort of problem with Slackware 7.1.  Accidentally
configuring for the wrong resolution caused no problems with my screen at
all, but then my mouse cursor vanished completely unless I was moving the
mouse, in which case it jumped seemingly randomly from one part of the
screen to another.  Took me days to figure out that it wasn't a problem
with my mouse but with the screen settings.

gabriel