[Techtalk] Samba howto

James james at james-web.net
Mon Dec 31 16:41:13 EST 2001

I've read most of the mainstream howtos, but find them a bit confusing
at times*.

Anyone know a good Samba howto?  I'd like Samba to be able to
authenticate a Win32 user and then allow the Win32 user to mount a drive
on the Samba server.

- James

* The good howto list... I was considering creating a webpage with a
list of howtos (Ones on LDP and ones not) I find helpful.  I think it
could really help people, instead of having them sort through clutter.
I was also considering writing a few guides specifically for people on
Debian systems, like I am.  General tips, kernel compiling and etc.
Especially kernel compiling, because a lot of the ones I have seen are
Red Hat system centric.