[Techtalk] List issue...user unknown

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Thu Aug 9 07:34:42 EST 2001

Andrew Wendt wrote:

> On August 8, 2001 15:35, John Paul Wallington wrote:
>
>> "Brian Sweeney" <bsweeney at physics.ucsb.edu> writes:
>>
>>> I haven't seen any email on any linuxchix lists since the one regarding
>>> DNS moving, which leads me to believe something's up.
>>
>> Same here. Yours is the only techtalk item I have received.
>

> The Linux chix decided to leave us icky men behind and create a super-secret
> women-only list. :-)

Well, if linuxchix.simegen.com is working, linuxchix.org (if it points to
linuxchix.simegen.com) should be working - it's a server alias. So either
mailman is doing something funky/silly, or we've screwed up the server
aliasing somehow.

We'll look into it.

(And since 'we' includes my icky-male husband, and he has root on the
machine, it's not easy for me to make a super-secret women-only list.)

(But I might try one day, just for you, Andrew.)

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/