[techtalk] can i help me

Magni Onsoien magnio at pvv.ntnu.no
Thu Aug 2 09:01:05 EST 2001

sreeram:
>        i have a problem in REDHAT 6.2 linux, it is,
>
> i am reading data from one file and storing in the other side in another file
> but this process is very very very fast, like if the file is 20k it is been completed in 5 seconds, i want to syncronise that is make this redaing slow,
> can any one help me how i can make this reading of data slow....

I think you must tell us a bit more about your problem.
- what programmes are you using to do this?
- examples of commands or scripts you are using
- why do you want to read it slower (that can make it easier to
recognize the problem and propose a solution)

etc.

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.