[techtalk] Small Linux distributions?

Sandrine Burriel Laerianthe at girlgeekmail.com
Sun Apr 29 08:04:55 EST 2001

Ok, since it seems like my first try to post this message failed,
here it is again, might interest some other people. BTW, did
anyone ever get a message saying :

Your mail to 'techtalk' with the subject

RE: [techtalk] Small Linux distributions?

The reason it is being held:

Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.

I dont really know what the problem is, never had such a message
before ?

On Slackware.com, you can find a minimal version of slackware
called zipslack. Don't know if it will be enough, and I know
it will be hard to install...

Sandrine