[techtalk] Should I feel honored?

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Sat Apr 21 15:11:09 EST 2001

I forgot to add that this first bit came from when I was checking on my
testing-based box... I didn't proofread very well.

> There is also an important file snort.debian.conf (this is what
> dpkg-reconfigure changes) that determines how snort is started and what
> the "home network" is.

This is from my testing box and isn't quite right... it looks like version
1.7x has a /etc/snort/snort.conf AND an /etc/snort/snort.debian.conf while
the 1.5x I have ONLY has a /etc/snort/snort.conf (that looks like the
snort.debian.conf now).

-nicole