[techtalk] Almost arrested for using telnet

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Tue Apr 10 20:29:21 EST 2001

You should have made it clear you were using telnet to GO to a machine not
opening telnet access to the machine you were using.  And then reiterated
that you were checking your email about a job.

Tards :(

Someone I know on a BBS made up a picture to post everytime someone posted a
dumb thread.  I modified it and printed out a few of them to hand to llamas
like this guy.

Here it is (hope it isn't too offensive):

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is in your recognition of your efforts to be a person that increases
the level of faggotry and lameness on this planet!

YOUR CONTRIBUTION HAS NOT GONE UNRECOGNIZED!

- Kath