[techtalk] Netscape6 and RealPlayer8

Erika Van Essche uastis at ulyssis.org
Thu Apr 5 14:56:30 EST 2001

To the best of my knowledge realplayers can't be started from within
netscape.
I have tried several times over the past 2 years, but the plugin just does
not seem to exist, on the other hand realplayer itself seems to work
better under linux than it does in windows.

About the video, have you tried opening a local file with video or only
streaming, because if your line isn't fast enough it may take a while
before anything shows up on the screen.

--

Uastis
---