[techtalk] Announcement: German list for linux/unix women

Patricia Jung trish at trish.de
Wed Sep 27 17:35:43 EST 2000

Hi everyone,

as a couple of native German speakers have been subscribed to this list,
I hope you don't mind me announcing a fairly new tech list aimed for
German speaking linux/unix women.

It is called lynn and is not intended to be competitive with linuxchix.
However, as the native English speakers on this list will probably agree on,
it has certain advantages to techtalk in your mothertongue.

Therefore I thought it might be a good idea to spread the information
around this circle.

lynn can -- of course -- be reached via mail:

If interested, send an empty mail with the

	Subject: subscribe lynn

to listar at lists.answergirl.de
and, please, introduce yourself to the list (lynn at lists.answergirl.de).
In addition, the list provides a webinterface (http://lists.answergirl.de/).