[techtalk] strange unknown...

stephanie1200 at netscape.net stephanie1200 at netscape.net
Tue Sep 26 20:37:35 EST 2000

please don't smack me for such a simplistic response but, you don't have anything goofy lying around like a mouse cable or something that would rest on a key under certain conditions?  Like is your keyboard in a rack that would bump into a key or something?  stuff like that has happened to me lots of times.  just the other day i brought down a solaris box because the keyboard cable hit the suspend key as I was sliding it back into the rack drawer... oops...