[techtalk] Yahoo messenger

Lisa Mendonsa lisa at phil.com.sg
Mon Sep 25 11:46:21 EST 2000

Hi all,
I'm new to Linux, tho I have worked on Unix..
I was just wondering... The Yahoo Messenger for Linux systems seems to be
not working, altho the Windows users in my office get thru. It keeps
saying"Invalid username/passwd". Is it a server problem? This seems to
come in the wake of the windows upgrade.. so do they have a new version
for Linux too that i need to download ? I use a diskless PC with KDE
and havent been able to get on the net cos our ISDN lines are down
(India!!)
Lisa