[techtalk] (no subject)

Muralidhara N murali_dhara at chequemail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:25:03 EST 2000

Respected members,

   X-window running pretty good since from 3 months(6.2 RedHat). But now i can't able to run
that "X Font Server failed". Please help me to correct it and guide me to handle this knid of errors.

   One more thing is that, how to configure Multimedia.
Basically it is a multimedia PC. I tried with /usr/sbin/sndconfig but i couldn't.

 Where  can i get Advance linux configuration - guide(s)- which helpful in administration.

Quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks
murali

Chequemail.com - a free web based e-mail service that also pays!!!
http://www.chequemail.com